Fine Molds 1/72 U.S. NAVY F-4J Jet Fighter "Aardvarks"
The F-4J is the upgraded version of the F-4B. It has a stronger radar, improved main landing gear structure, and improved engine than the F-4B. In 1968, F-4J participated in Vietnam, and many Mig kills were achieved with the F-4J.
For more information, please refer to : https://www.finemolds.co.jp/FP/FP43S.html
1. *Pilots included in the first special edition boxes.
2. The cockpit has been redesigned exclusively for the J type.
3. Three types of markings are included.
4. The central part of the fuselage is integrally molded with a slide mold.
5 The inside of the cockpit and other details are precisely reproduced by laser engraving.
6 The canopy can be opened or closed. The closed canopy is a separate part.
7. The horizontal stabilizer is designed so that the mounting angle can be easily and accurately fixed.