Fine Molds 1/72 Air Self-Defense Force F-4EJ Kai Last Flight 2020 Memorial Marking (Yellow)
F-4EJ Kai was retiree at the end of 2020. To commemorate the fact that the F-4 has been in operation for about 50 years since it was deployed in Japan, many F-4EJ Kais have special
markings to add glamor to the last flight. This kit comes with a special decal that reproduces the marking of Unit 315 belonging to the 301st Air Corps (301SQ).
For more information, please refer to : https://www.finemolds.co.jp/FP/72938.html
1. Accurately reproduced the 301SQ3 No. 15 commemorative painting with large format decals.
2. The following Nano Aviation series is included as a bonus.
- NA10 Seatbelt 4 for current machine (for F-4 and F-8)
- NA15 Rearview mirror for current machine ・ Panel light
3. The inside of the cockpit and other details are precisely reproduced by laser engraving.
4. The small holes lined up in the splitter vanes are also reproduced by engraving.
5. The canopy can be opened and closed. The closed canopy is a separate part.
6. The horizontal stabilizer is designed so that the mounting angle can be easily and accurately fixed.
7. The heat-resistant plate on the tail is a separate part. Can be assembled after painting.